• While power is on or when the inverter is running, do not open the front cover.
Otherwise you may get an electric shock.
• Do not run the inverter with the front cover or wiring cover removed.
Otherwise, you may access the exposed high-voltage terminals or the charging
part of the circuitry and get an electric shock.
• Even if power is off, do not remove the front cover except for wiring or periodic
inspection.You may access the charged inverter circuits and get an electric
• Before starting wiring or inspection, check to make sure that the operation panel
indicator is off, wait for at least 10 minutes after the power supply has been
switched off, and check that there are no residual voltage using a tester or the
like. The capacitor is charged with high voltage for some time after power off and
it is dangerous.
• This inverter must be earthed (grounded). Earthing (Grounding) must conform
to the requirements of national and local safety regulations and electrical codes.
(NEC section 250, IEC 536 class 1 and other applicable standards)
• Any person who is involved in the wiring or inspection of this equipment should
be fully competent to do the work.
• Always install the inverter before wiring. Otherwise, you may get an electric
shock or be injured.
• Perform setting dial and key operations with dry hands to prevent an electric
shock. Otherwise you may get an electric shock.
• Do not subject the cables to scratches, excessive stress, heavy loads or
pinching. Otherwise you may get an electric shock.
• Do not replace the cooling fan while power is on. It is dangerous to replace the
cooling fan while power is on.
• Do not touch the printed circuit board with wet hands. You may get an electric
• When measuring the main circuit capacitor capacity, the DC voltage is applied to
the motor for 1s at powering off. Never touch the motor terminal, etc. right after
powering off to prevent an electric shock.
Device Net通訊模塊 FR-A7ND